Nick graduated from the State University of New York at Oswego in 2013 where he majored in Risk Management and Insurance with a minor in Finance. He joined The Flanders Group in May 2018 and brings 6 years of commercial insurance experience. In addition to this, he has held roles in underwriting and personal lines insurance. In his spare time, he enjoys exploring the greater-Rochester area and spending time with his friends, family and wife, Alesha.
The Latest Articles
- COVID-19 Guidance for Section 125 Mid-year Election Change Rules May 19, 2020
- Returning To Work Post COVID-19 May 19, 2020
- CDC Guide To Cleaning and Disinfecting May 19, 2020
- Downloadable Return To Work Action Plans May 5, 2020
- HR Toolkit: The Employer’s Guide to COVID-19 April 29, 2020